Welcome to St Joseph's!
We're a small, friendly Catholic primary school in rural North Yorkshire, situated 6 miles from the centre of Harrogate, Ripon and Knaresborough and offer:
- Education for boys and girls aged 4-11; open to Catholics and non-Catholics
- Excellent standards (100% Level 4+ in KS2 Reading, Writing and Maths) and good inspection reports
- Small classes with an emphasis on individual attention
- New, purpose built Foundation Stage classroom and secure outdoor provision area.
- Are a feeder school for St John Fisher Catholic High School, Harrogate
- Have freshly made school meals cooked on site using locally sourced ingredients
- Have established links with before and after school childcare providers.
With places currently available in all year groups (including Reception), don't just take our word for it - see for yourself!
Thank you for visiting our website!
We're all extremely proud of our school and the distinctly Catholic ethos and outlook of our small, but happy school.
Our website is designed to give you as much information as possible about the many activities and opportunities, which take place in our busy school. Our aim, quite simply is to do the very best for all of our children and to recognise their individuality and uniqueness.
We are very conscious that education is a partnership. We believe children are happiest and learn most effectively when there is a positive partnership between home and school. We also value our links with our parishes and the local communities that we serve. To develop communication, we produce a fortnightly newsletter that we distribute to our wider school community and use our Twitter feed to 'tweet' news from St Joseph's.
We are always delighted to see you and we trust that with your help your child will be a happy, well-educated and cherished member of our school.
If you're looking for school, close to the centre of Harrogate and within commuting distance of Leeds, why not contact us to arrange a visit?
We've currently got spaces available in every year group and this includes the Reception intake in September 2016.
Andrew Bastable - Headteacher